DB Kai Ultimate Butouden Dragon Ball Revision: Ultimate Fighting Legend) is a fighting video game based on the manga and anime series Dragon Ball for the Nintendo DS. It was released in Japan on February 3, 2011.
News of the game first broke when it was announced that distributor Namco Bandai had applied for patents in Japan for two titles,Ultimate Butouden and Zenkai Battle Royale. This raised the question of whether or not another Dragon Ball was on the horizon. This was put to rest when a full announcement was featured in the following issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump. The announcement stated that it would be exclusively for the DS, and the Japanese release date would be for February 3 of the following year. Featured with the announcement, were several screenshots showing that the game would be a fighting game with 3D graphics and that the story mode would extend to at least the Cell story arc. In the December issue of V Jump featured more screenshots of the gameplay and touch screen menu, showing that players can execute signature attacks by tapping the stylus.
DB Kai Ultimate Butouden Game Modes
http://deirdreverne.com/about/ Story Mode
The game features a Story Mode that extends the whole Dragon Ball Z series from the start of the Saiyan Saga to the end of the Kid Buu Saga.
This mode contains diverse scenarios with a specific chore to do to win every scenario.
see url Versus Mode
It also features a Vs. CPU Mode and a Multiplayer mode where Nintendo DS Systems must be connected together to play, choosing the player’s favorite characters and stages, 1 vs. 1, 2 vs. 2 or 3 vs. 3 matches via Nintendo DS Multi-Card Play.
As it name says, this mode allows players to practice their skills.
Here players can add or remove costumes for their characters.
- Goku (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3)
- Vegeta (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Majin Vegeta)
- Kid Gohan
- Teen Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2)
- Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan)
- Future Trunks (Base, Super Saiyan)
- Kid Trunks (Base, Super Saiyan)
- Goten (Base, Super Saiyan)
- Gotenks (Super Saiyan 3)
- Tien Shinhan
- King Kai
- Zarbon (Base)
- Frieza (First Form [Hidden Costume], Final Form, Mecha Frieza)
- Captain Ginyu
- Android 16
- Android 17
- Android 18
- Dr. Gero
- Cell (Perfect Form)
- Broly (Legendary Super Saiyan)
- Super Gogeta
- Super Vegito
- Majin Buu
- Super Buu
- Kid Buu
- World Tournament Stage
- Dying Namek
- Rocky Area
- Ruined City
- Break Wasteland
- Cell Games Arena
- Supreme Kai’s World
- Kami’s Lookout
- King Kai’s planet
- Time Chamber
- Mountain Road
- Planet Meat
DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
– Enhance the game’s 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high end quad core devices)
– Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
– Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
– Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
– Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
– Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
– Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
Download Drastic Emulator From Play Store
Download And Select The Rom