Hello everyone today i am gonna showing you how to Root Samsung Galaxy Note7 With CF Auto Root On Marshmallow. CF Auto Root, the most trusted rooting method from Chainfire is now available for Galaxy Note 7. You can easily Root Samsung Galaxy Note7 With CF Auto Root within minutes.The phone is now runs on Android Marshmallow. Now CF Auto Root is available for all Note 7 variants running on Android Lollipop and Marshmallow. With this guide, you can easily Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 With CF Auto Root On Marshmallow.
Before you proceed, make sure you have enabled “OEM unlock” from “Developer Settings” if your device is running Marshmallow. Also, a note from developer says that CFAR may sometimes prove unstable for Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. This means that after flashing with ODIN, the device may reboot a few times and may also take around 5 minutes to boot. So you may see some inconsistency at first. The CFAR binaries are regularly updated and you should see a more stable version each time. If it still doesn’t boot, then something has gone wrong, and you should probably reflash your stock boot.img and recovery.img or just restore the full stock firmware onto your device.
Warning: Once you root or install a custom package, your warranty may be void and may trip Knox for Samsung. We at AndroidSage won’t be liable for any damage to your Android device. Reader’s discretion is advised.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note7 SM-N930F 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Step 1. First of all Download Chainfire’s Galaxy Note7 rooting package .
- Step 2. After Downloading Go to the settings of your Galaxy Note 7 .
- Step 3. Now In settings tap on build Number for 7 times to enable Developer options .
- Step 4. After Enabling Developer options open that .
- Step 5. Now in Developer options tap on OEM unlock .
- Step 6. Now Extract the Rooting package you downloaded at step 1 .
- Step 7. Now Turn off your Samsung galaxy Note 7 .
- Step 8. After complete turn off Boot the Note 7 in Download Mode .
- Step 9. To Boot in download mode Press Home + Power + Volume Down button together until the Smartphone boot in download mode .
- Step 10. Now Connect your smartphone to computer through usb cable .
- Step 11. Now run odin in your Pc .
- Step 12. Now from the Extracted rooting package look for .tar.md5 file .
- Step 13. Now tap on Ap button on odin and load the files .
- Step 14. After loading just tap on start .
- Step 15. As soon as you tap on start your Note 7 will be rooted .
Now Your Device is Rooted, If You Have Anything Kind Of Problem So Tell Me In The Comment Box And Thank You. 🙂